Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Time will tell, soon

Okay, and it's the 3rd time consecutively i'm hitting on blogger. which is something rare because you don't see me blogging so many days consecutively. And the reason why i'm blogging NOW is because i've got tons of craps haunting me and i really need a space to start ranting about shit. again. So i spent the whole of last night thinking of many things. And after about an hour, i ended up realising that I dont even know what i'm thinking and trying to deal with. which means, i just wasted an hour more of sleep. But I seriously dont know what to do. I dont know what i NEED to do. I dont know what i SHOULD do. I dont know how i should feel. And i dont know what i should say. No offence to any guys out there but I just feel that SOME guys are raging with issues. Issues that only exist because they hallucinate them to. They think that people are doing shit on them when the fact is that nobody's doing anything. In turn, they are doing things to everyone else. Yea, immature ego. Anyway, i dont say shit like that to make me feel like oooh-i'm-such-a-poorthing so come and cheer me up. Life's a bitch sometimes, you gotta agree. My life isnt always filled with "Yay! Today's such an awesome day...." So just read and move on. Back to the not so troubled part of life, i was back to school this morning for accounts remedial. Yea.. Mr Chee is loved because he's nice la. Took bus 72 with Mel on the way back, talked and crapped a lot. And then now i'm home, i'm gonna waste time till the sun sets. Cos i'm gonna head to Ernest's place again to play mahjong in the evening! This time, with Jasmine and Kk, some other people will be there too! Misses Jas a lot so it's good that i'll be seeing her later! =) And i shall decide later if i should overnight with them or head to pub! Ooh, and i'm leaving accounts for the weekend!

With love, on Friday, September 21, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse